We work towards accomplishing our mission by
- Providing health education, cancer awareness, and screening programmes to women from all walks of life.
- Promoting breast and cervical cancer screening programmes aggressively both in the urban and rural areas with the help of other NGO’s and support groups for women.
- Adopting villages for mass screening / awareness programmes for both cervical and breast cancer.
- Treating cancer affected women with all three modalities at the lowest cost possible.
- Publishing a comprehensive booklet on common types of cancer affecting women, early diagnosis and preventive methodologies.
- Starting a cancer hospital with state-of-the-art facilities to provide surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy at a low cost to benefit patients.